The Salford Research Training Academy facilitates the development and delivery of research education to all those engaged in research within Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust and Salford Clinical Commissioning Group. By working with researchers at all stages of their careers, a programme of training and development is being established that serves the needs of the Salford research community. Training modules are developed with researchers that are underpinned by Good Clinical Practice and other applicable regulations, guidance and local policies.
The Training Academy:
- Delivers education and development programmes responsive to researchers needs
- Cultivates a knowledgeable and skilled research community
- Provides a supportive culture for researchers
- Enables the conduct of good quality research studies
- Ensures that the Trust values are integral to research delivery